Wednesday, July 27, 2016

WEEK 5 - LAST WEEK IN MEXICO CITY

¡HOLA TODAS PERSONAS! I hope you all are well and happy and everything is going good! This is my last week in the Missionary Training Center in Mexico City because  i´ll be flying to Santiago to begin my actual missionary work. I am more than excited to finally get out there and start talking to the people and helping the people and doing whatever i can to be an influence in the lives of the people of Chile. DOnt get me wrong i love Mexico City it has been a blast and I´ve made some really great friends in the past 6 weeks. It´s actually going to be sad to say goodbye to some of them. 

I leave Monday night my flight is at 8:30 pm and we´ll arrive in Santiago around 5:30 am the next day. So thats the most exciting thing that took place here this week just getting our flight plans because it finally became real. It´s crazy because all of us have become super diligent in our Spanish study because i think it all hit us that a week from now we´ll have no choice but to use Spanish for literally everything we need in life. So no pressure right?

But I´m super excited to get to the other side of the hemisphere and start experiencing life in the land down under (not Australia). So while all of you will be going into fall in the next couple months i´ll be starting spring in Chile, its gunna be so weird to have a hot Christmas (just a side thought).

But anyways all is well with me here in Mexico and my next email i send will be in Chile so be excited. 

I love you all. I know that Christ is the Savior and the Redeemer of the World and through Christ we can have the opportunity to live with our families for eternity. Hasta luego y hasta seguinte tiempo.
Elder Carlos Cabrera

No comments:

Post a Comment