Wednesday, July 20, 2016

WEEK 4 - MONTH MARK!!

Qué Tal everybody!!! (That means whats up) So another week has passed here in Mexico City and exactly 2 weeks from yesterday i´ll be on a flight on my way to the beautiful city of Santiago, Chile. But I´ll talk more about that when the time comes no need to get ahead of myself. 

This week im not gunna lie has been pretty boring we´re all just kind of going through the motions at this point and our rigourous schedule has become a norm for us at this point. 

One exciting thing that took place was that i was called to be District Leader so basically im in charge of all the missionaries in my district and I´m basically playing Dad to them. I make sure they´re on task, i make sure the companionships are going alright and nobody wants to kill eachother, if anyone has any issues or is going through anything emotionally or mentally or basically anything they come to me to help them solve their problems. It´s a lot of responsibility and it can be challenging at times but I´m more than up for the challenge. It´s amazing what can happen when you forget about yourself and are solely focused on helping other people. That´s one of the parts about the mission that im looking forward to the most, just going around and trying to help people and serve them and try to make their lives better. The people of Chile might not know it yet but im coming for them and im gunna shower them with love whether they like it or not. 

But besides that rant i just went on theres not much else to report here in Mexico City im just doing my same old and same old and im learning more spanish each and every day.

Stand by for when stuff gets really excited in t-minus 13 days

I love you all, and I´ll catch up with ya´ll next week. 

ps: if anyone has any questions or if im failing to mention certain things that any of you all would like to know more about feel free to shoot me an email and i´ll try my best to get back to ya and answer any questions you might have!

No comments:

Post a Comment