Tuesday, May 8, 2018

The one with the last zone conference

Hola everyone!! so this week was when the "lasts" start happening as i experienced my last zone conference in my mission. it was a great conference we learned a lot and at the end a bunch of missionaries came up to me saying goodbye and some of them i'll probably never see again. how crazy to think? it made me sad to think that this is coming to an end and some friends ive made here i might not ever be with them in person again, thank goodness for technology though or else that would really rough. but things have been good, we had a barbecue today with the homies and we really enjoyed ourselves. im starting to have to say goodbye to people for good and im not a fan. but itll be fine its never an actual goodbye its just a see ya later. ive learned that principle the hard way haha. i hope you guys are all doing good and that youre preparing yourselves to have my back in town once again, you still have time no worries. I love this work i love this country and i love being Elder Cabrera, the day i look down and not see that name on my chest is gunna be an awfully sad day. but im just going to make the days count. love you all mucho and have a great week!!!

Love, Elder Carlos Cabrera

No comments:

Post a Comment