Saturday, February 24, 2018

the one where i defend myself with a shovel

Hola Everyone!!! another week has past and that means 7 days of experiences, laughter, and miracles! Every week in the mission had something new and different to offer, the adventure is finding out what that one thing will be this week. so instead of going on and on about how the week was good and the classic deal, im gunna tell you all a story.

so 9:50 last wednesday, we arrive home after a full day of preaching the gospel, not one time did we come home that day from the time we left in the morning. so we get home, Elder Puello goes to unlock the gate so we can go in and then open the house door. but when he goes he realizes the gates already open, and then he asks me "did you leave the light on when we left?" and i was like "no, did you?" and he was like "nope". by that point we were freaked out, we thought someone was inside maybe some homeless dude, maybe a thief in the act or whatever. i go inside the gate and i tell my comp to have my back. but he was like "nah im gunna stay here" and i was like "what if they kill me?!" and he was like "if they kill you theyre definitely gunna kill me too". yeah so i was like whatever at that point, i found a shovel outside and i crept through the back side of the house to enter the back door, the back door was already open. so i enter very sneakily and everything ready to defend myself but turns out nobody was there. the burglar has came and gone with my camera, my electric razor, a hammer, a a screwdriver, a flashlight and other meangless items. and from my companion's things....absolutely nothing. that lucky punk.

so i guess we all learned something from this, always lock up well, always have a shovel near by and when it comes to a fight, my comp will support me from afar. Awesome. I hope you liked the story, im sorry for zero photos but for obvious reasons there werent any to send today haha.

I wish you all a great week and i send my best.

Love, Elder Carlos Cabrera

No comments:

Post a Comment