Wednesday, October 4, 2017

the one with conferencia genial



Hola everybody! so for those of you that speak spanish youll think my title was super clever and for those of you that dont speak spanish, you always have google translate but you wont get it the same way sorry guys. Well here we are another week later of this short time that is the mission. I have officially finished my third general conference in the mission and that means that theres only one more, how crazy to think. IM 2/3 rds done with my mission and its flying by way too fast. but lets not get ahead of ourselves im still here pumped and workign hard. but the conference was amazing and for those of you that dont know what general conference is, its the opportunity that we have twice a year to hear from our prophet (yes theres a prophet today just like Moses in his day) and his 12 apostles (yes just like Jesus Christ had 12 apostles). They talk with us and offer us guidance and counsel for these latter days. i cant be more grateful to have that help in my life. It is such a blessing to have someone on the earth that can say "Thus saith the Lord, because i speak with Him." If we didnt have that access, we would truly be lost. I promise you that the Heavans are not closed, that the Lord speaks, he didnt just speak. Im doing great as you all can tell and i send my best to all of you and the victims of the recent shooting in Las Vegas. I send my prayers out to them and their families. I wish your safety and well being.

Love, Elder Carlos Cabrera

facts of the week:
1. i know appreciate lawn mowers on a whole new level due to the fact that days ago i cut an entire lawn with a pair of hand scissors, service is service no matter how much it sucks
2.if you look just a tad gringo with lighter brunette hair youre automatically bound to be called Ken doll everywhere you go, it could be worse
3. here in Chile they sell salads in these little platic bags that looks like those little bags they give you at carnivals when you win goldfish, trips me up everytime


No comments:

Post a Comment